Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sooo it begins...i think

Soooo it begins...i think. Dont exactly know how this blog stuff works but ima just rush into it head-long, dosnt always work out the for the best but i wanna use this as my first step to creating an actual website for Old school Japanese car enthusiasts. And also hopefully be able to post future builds for people to follow along and see how i do things. This "hopefully" will be a good start to a great thing...hopefully. As of right now i just sold my 79 Corolla Deluxe. it was my first car and my baby...my brother sent me a picture the other day of it sitting on the side of the Highway down near Branson Missouri, i told that dumbass that it wasnt a hot rod, it was a 31 year old car and it needed to be babied unless he was planning on doing some heavy modz to it. Ill see if i can upload pics later of my first little beater, wasnt much on the eyes but if you know much about this car scene and these kidns of cars then you would know too that it was a steal for only $150 and all it needed was some lovin's :) Until next time, try and stay tuned this might go a lil slow but being in South West Missouri there arnt very many Old School JP cars for me to grab at here.


ZoOm

No comments:

Post a Comment